Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pgyptiak Financial News

Tragedy struck the Jut family as The Long Sleep was captured by pirates. On board the ship were the remains of the family’s beloved patriarch, Amses Jut the 231st, as well as his vast fortune in which he planned to buy happiness in the next world. Family members and servants who were maintaining the ship on its religious voyage through space were slain as well and their bodies were unrecovered.

The surviving elder member of the Jut family, Qeopatra Jut, had these words to say.

“As the 78th person in line to take over the Jut family business, I never imagined that one day I would command the vast resources of the Jut Food and Edible Clothing Business. I only wished that it could have been under happier circumstances. It is horrifying to think that my dear departed great-grandfather’s soul is now wondering the spiritual plane broke and without a single slave to attend him in the afterlife. When I think of my poor relatives who were also slain aboard the Long Sleep and whose souls are also consigned to a horrible existence, it makes me giggle. My mistake, I meant that it makes me sad.”

Other distant relatives in the Jut family allege that Qeopatra Jut herself may have tipped off pirates to her The Long Sleep’s route. Qeopatra’s lawyer/assassins vehemently deny these charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment