Monday, April 14, 2014

Report From Sick Bay

Two weeks ago my wife fell on some stairs and broke her leg. It was one of those freak accidents that has amazed medical professionals. She had surgery last week and is now couch bound with a cast.

Let me tell you, it is hard to be a space pirate when taking care of your spouse. The table I normally play on has been re-purposed to hold everything from her laptop to her many painkillers.  I am taking care of her 24/7 and that doesn't leave much time for merchant raiding. That doesn't even take into account the time and energy spent worrying about her and there has been a lot to worry about.

During this forced pirate vacation, I'll be working out scenarios for pirate missions. Heck, by the time I have time to play again, I should have enough missions for an actual random table to roll on.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment