Sunday, September 7, 2014

Operations Update

August was not a good month for me. My wife and I have been looking for new jobs which can be time consuming. I am also writing a novel and let me say, I picked a heck of a time to be writing anything.

What amuses me more is that most of my regular war-gaming blogs ground to a halt to. Quite a few stopped and those that kept going were limping. Maybe it was a cursed month for all of us.

I will resume operations this week because at this point I need something really fun to do and space piracy hits that itch. I have another adventure idea to playtest and maybe I will squeeze in a normal patrol mission just for kicks.

Originally I thought I would be playing some New Hope 5150 by this point but that has not happened. I also planned to do some painting but writing can be its own beast. 2014 is turning out to be a year about time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment